Monday, October 15, 2007

Our First victim


A few hours passed after my arrival in this realm..

Wherever I go, freaks are everywhere!! I shall thus take my time and scout for potential freaks.I shall bring their souls into hell with me.I shall BBQ their soul in the deepest abyss of hell and let them have a good reflection of their own foolishness.

Enough said.I've found our first victim.
His name is Adam.The main reason he caught in attention is simply because he resembles my pet back in hell- camel!

I went forth and chat'd with him.

Me: Hey there!
Adam: quack?
Me:o.O
Me:Is that camel languange?
Adam:Yes!! How you know that!?
Me:Well,i own a similar pet back in hel..oh,nevermind about that.
Adam:Ohh..cool,so what's your problem with me?
Me:Nothing much.Wanna be friends?
Adam:Sure
Me:Let mua introduce myself,I am The Great Demon Lord
Adam:The name's Adam.Adam Patchs.Nice to meet ya
Me:Same here.We will have lota funs together*grins*
Adam:Oh yeah!~baby!!quack!

Now that Adam have been targeted.I shall rip him apart slowly.But for now,let us enjoy some pics of my pet camel and err..Adam.


No comments: